Wilmette Jr. High School: State Band Festival March 7 and 8
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 14 Feb 2008, p. 25
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Wilmette Junior High School will host the 2008 State Band Festival March 7 and 8.
Volunteer organizers are Susan Barry and Margaret Sinn-Pong.
The next PTO meeting is scheduled for 9:15 a.m. March 4.
Youth Connection's Battle of the Bands is scheduled from 7:30-9 p.m. Feb. 22 at the junior high school.
The photography program needs 3-millimeter cameras. Tax receipts are available to camera donors. More information is available from Cheryl Smith.
Band-O-Rama, a concert for fifth-grade through eighth-grade bands, is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. Feb. 25 at Regina Dominican High School.
String-a-Palooza, a concert for fifth-grade through eighth- grade orchestras, is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. Feb. 26 at Regina Dominican High School.
The teacher appreciation luncheon is scheduled for today.
Classes will be dismissed Monday for Presidents Day and Tuesday, which is a professional development day for teachers and staff.
- Date of Publication:
- 14 Feb 2008
- Corporate Name(s):
- Wilmette Junior High School
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue