New Trier junior finishes 14th at Orange Bowl Regatta
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 17 Jan 2008, p. 114
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- New Trier junior Stephanie Hudson earned a 14th place overall finish at the Orange Bowl Regatta in an 88 boat fleet last weekend.
Nine-year-old wtin brothers Scott and Tommy Bickel of Winnetka were among the youngest players to compete in the recent Copper Bowl, a United States Tennis Association boys 12 and under national tennis tournament. The twins won four singles matches between them and also won their opening doubles match before falling to the eventual tournament champions.
- Date of Publication:
- 17 Jan 2008
- Personal Name(s):
- Bickel, Scott ; Bickel, Thomas ; Hudson, Stephanie
- Corporate Name(s):
- New Trier Township High School
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder:
- Sun-Times Media
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue