Schakowsky challenged for 9th seat
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 10 Jan 2008, p. 9
- Kathy Routliffe
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- John Nocita, a lawyer from the Northwest Side of Chicago, is challenging incumbent U.S. Rep Jan Schakowsky for the Democratic Party's nominee in the 9th U.S. House District. Photograph Schakowsky and Nocita.
- Date of Publication
- 10 Jan 2008
- Personal Name(s)
- Schakowsky, Jan ; Nocita, John
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.07225 Longitude: -87.72284
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Sun-Times Media
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930