Wilmette Club for Men at U.S. Camps
- Lake Shore News (Wilmette, Illinois), 7 Feb 1918, p. 1
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A club for the entertainment of the soldiers and sailors at the north shore military camps will be opened in Wilmette. The headquarters for the club will be in the Wilmette Public Library building. The club will be organized by the Wilmette Home Guard. Mrs. Henry B. Gates, chairman of the Soldiers' Aid division, reported that special entertainment and refreshments would be prepared by the various Wilmette clubs and churches. Miss Anna E. Law, librarian, will be present each Sunday to give out books to the men.
- Date of Publication
- 7 Feb 1918
- Corporate Name(s)
- Wilmette Home Guard ; Wilmette Public Library
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930