- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 18 Jan 1924, p. 4
- Full Text
Funeral services for Mrs. Ashley McDonald, nee Ida Bersback, of Kenilworth, were held from the Kenilworth Union church last Thursday afternoon. Mrs. McDonald's death came with shocking suddenness, following a two day's illness at Evanston hospital. On Tuesday morning, January 8, while under observation prior to an operation at the hospital, she was seized with a heart attack from which she failed to regain consciousness. Mrs. McDonald was born in Burlington, Wisconsin, and lived the greater part of her life in Chicago. For the past fifteen years she has been a resident of the north shore.< She is survived by her husband and three daughters, Mrs. A. Bodine Southworth, Hazel and Ora McDonald, all of 201 Kenilworth avenue. A brother, Ernest Bersback, resides in Minneapolis.
- Media Type
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Types
- Death notices
- Date of Publication
- 18 Jan 1924
- Personal Name(s)
- Bersback, Ida ; McDonald, Ashley Mrs.
- Local identifier
- From the collection of the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Illinois, United States
Latitude: 42.07225 Longitude: -87.72284
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Digital images may be used with credit to Wilmette Public Library.
- Wilmette Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address1242 Wilmette Avenue
U.S.A. Phone: 847-256-6930