Baptist Miller, former resident, taken by death
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 22 Feb 1924, p. 4
- Full Text
Funeral services for Baptist Miller, former resident of Wilmette, were held Thursday, February 21, at St. Joseph's church. Mr. Miller passed away Friday, February 15, at his home in Los Angeles, Cal. He had been in failing health for several years.
Mr. Miller was a resident of Wilmette over a period of 55 years, moving to the coast city about three years ago. He was the owner of Wilmette's first meat market and was New Trier Township treasurer for 20 years. He was one of the best known residents of the north shore.
He is survived by two daughters, Josephine and Louise, and a son, Henry. Mrs. Miller passed away about 12 years ago.
- Media Type:
- Genealogical Resource
- Item Types:
- Death notices
- Baptist Miller passed away Friday, February 15, at his home in Los Angeles, Cal.
- Date of Publication:
- 22 Feb 1924
- Local identifier:
- From the collection of the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
Illinois, United States
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Digital image may be used with credit to Wilmette Public Library
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue