Weddings: Amy Kelleher and Tim Payne
- Wilmette Life (Wilmette, Illinois), 16 Dec 1999, p. 170
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- Full article available at Wilmette Public Library.
- Amy Kelleher and Tim Payne were married July 17 in the St. Joseph Chapel at the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, Mass., by Rev. George Kleim of St. Francis Xavier Parish, Wilmette. The bride is the daughter of Kathy and Tom Kelleher of Pepperell, Mass. The groom is the son of Jane and Tom Payne of Glenview. The maid of honor was the bride's sister, Megan Kelleher. Other members of the bridal party included her two sisters, Gwen and Christine; the groom's sister, Jenny Payne, of Bakersfield, Calif.; and Courtney Blamey of Boston. Dan Sandman of Wilmette served as best man. Groomsmen were Ted Bettencourt, Peabody, Mass.; Greg Lowe, Salem, Mass.; David Howard, San Antonio, Tex.; and Patrick Dix, Des Moines, Iowa. The couple reside in Canton, Mass.
- Date of Publication:
- 16 Dec 1999
- Personal Name(s):
- Kelleher, Amy ; Payne, Timothy
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Wilmette Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1242 Wilmette Avenue